Our client, a respected international law firm is hiring a full time team assistant to support their Frankfurt location.
- Support of lawyers in all administrative matters, including above all the coordination and organization of all appointments, the listing and control of resubmissions
- Travel planning incl. Subsequent billing of travel and entertainment expenses
- English and German correspondence (also after dictation)
- Editing and formatting of contracts, pleadings and attachments
- Creation, administration and management of records (electronic and physical) and data maintenance
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Set up telephone, video and WebEx conferences
- Preparation of meetings, organization of smaller events if necessary
- You have successfully completed training as a businessman for office management, European or foreign language correspondent, paralegal, or a similar commercial degree.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience acquired in an international law firm or similar environment. Fresh graduates with appropriate office experience are also very welcome!
- With your very good command of English you convince in both written and oral communication.
- In addition, you are well versed in using the common MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Your personality is characterized by a quick understanding, meticulousness and reliability.
- You are a team player, keep track even in turbulent situations and enjoy the tasks.
This is an exciting job in an international environment in which you can contribute and develop yourself. You receive a performance-based payment and other benefits (vouchers). The office boasts state-of-the-art technology and is centrally located, near the Alte Oper.
If you would like to receive further information on the subject, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.