Our client, a top tier international law firm is currently looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Specialist to support their Warsaw office.
We are looking for an experienced procurement professional to take over the firm’s full procurement management service to the UKME region. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in supplier and contract management and can institute innovative policies and improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency.
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Conducting negotiations and securing comprehensive agreements with suppliers and service providers.
You should possess:
- A good understanding of supply chain management procedures coupled with excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Professional procurement experience in multinational environment.
- Knowledge and expertise of cross-border regulations, including GDPR and EU data Privacy rules.
- A proactive with a “can-do” attitude in all areas, with a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior professional to join a firm offering outstanding personal development possibilities, professional training and great quality work within a motivational atmosphere. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and knowledge.