Our client, a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Counsel – Business Development and Contracts to join their highly-motivated team.
Reporting to the VP Head of Legal and Compliance Europe Russia CIS, the Senior Counsel – Business Development and Contracts will be responsible for the provision of support to the Business Development team across the region and for the support for regional agreements such as distribution agreements additionally.
This is a strategic role and will be part of the regional legal leadership team as well as participating in the business teams in the region. Responsibilities will include setting up standard processes and templates for the carrying out of deals and acting as lead lawyer for M & A in the region.
Further, the Senior Counsel – Business Development and Contracts, will be attend and be the legal point person for business development across the region.
This position will work closely with the VP Head of Legal and Compliance Europe Russia and CIS, the legal team across the region and the businesses providing both legal support to the businesses for regional contracts across the wider Europe region as a value-added business partner.
- Lead lawyer for business development and M & A across the region;
- Acting as the lead lawyer for deals in the regions;
- Acting as lead lawyer for regional contracts such as distribution arrangements;
- Development and training on best practice processes and templates for business development and M & A.
- Structure transactions, negotiate and draft agreements and advise on legal and regulatory matters relating to the transactions;
- Manage external legal counsel in different jurisdictions.
- A minimum of 5-7 years legal experience in transactional healthcare legal work.
- Ability to communicate and work with many disciplines, such as management, scientists, physicians, information systems specialist, state, federal and international agency officials and others.
- Ability to apply management and leadership skills to attain and maintain legal risk in a cost-effective manner while building value added relationships with the business.
- Experience in running due diligence processes
With a preference to the UK and Ireland, this position can be based in Western Europe.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Emese Szoverfi via email in complete confidence to: email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Due to the high volume of interest, Legalis can only respond to successful applications. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.