Our client is a customer-centered Swiss company that designs software based on the specific business needs of their clients. Our client prides themselves on being a team of highly motivated individuals, driven by creative and innovative ideas and solutions. They are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a Senior Java EE Developer, joining their operation in Budapest.
The successful candidate will have to lead the team located in Budapest but also ensure the communication with the office in Romania. Alongside the team, the job holder will take part and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle by designing quality code (following clean code principles). The developer will also have to take care of the customer requirements and ensure the designs are in line with it.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join a sophisticated practice and work in a dynamic atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a leading firm by taking part into the design and implementation of server architecture and DevOps activities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following assets/abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Exposure to Java EE7
- Relevant experience of working with JBoss/Wildfly/Glassfish, Eclipse, JPA and Hibernate
- Team-player and leadership skills are mandatory
- Fluency in English (working proficiency)
- Familiarity with system architecture of complex IT systems
- Experience in working with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins/Hudson)
- Hands-on experiences in using object orientated analysis and design principles
- Long term view, open-minded and able to work individually
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and passion for TDD
The following skills and technologies are an advantage to possess:
- Complex business logic based on Java EE 7 (running on Wildfly 12) with front-end based on various technologies (Eclipse RCP, Apache Wicket, iOS)
- Agile development methodology and continuous integration (Scrum, Gradle, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Deep knowledge of the JEE stack (CDI, JPA, WebSocket)
- Experience with build automation tools (Gradle) and testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Arquillian)
- Working experience as System Architect
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Emese Szoverfi via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.