Our client, an innovative leading Turkish law firm with a reputation for quality and outstanding work, seeks a talented Associate to join their award-winning Corporate group in Istanbul.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-oriented lawyer to excel further in the field of M&A and challenges oneself within a top-tier environment that offers excellent culture and exposure. The firm is the go-to adviser on high-end landmark transactions in Turkey. As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be directly supporting Partners advising clients on array of complex domestic and cross-border transactions while gaining exposure to varied sectors.
The position entails:
- Overseeing transactions from start to finish, taking an active role throughout the process;
- Working alongside seasoned partners and utilizing expertise to advise on a variety of corporate and mergers and acquisitions matters; and
- Developing and strengthening the client service team in order to provide excellent support to all clients’ transactional processes.
- Turkish qualified lawyer with at least 6 years of post-qualified transactional experience in a prestigious law firm;
- LLM from abroad would be advantageous;
- Strong drafting and negotiations capacity in both English and Turkish;
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to work cohesively in a team and commitment to delivering high quality under pressure;
- A strong commercial mindset or prior track of record in business development is an advantage.
- You will be a team player who demonstrates the highest work ethics and a strong service orientation.
Your extensive experience working on cross-border transactions and strong drafting skills combined with equally strong analytical skills will make you the right candidate for this role.
Please send your CV in English in complete confidence to Alisha Buksh at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.