Our client is a leading global professional services firm. They are looking to grow in order to provide a full range of services to their international clients. They are hiring a motivated and ambitious mid/senior employment lawyer who is results orientated and able work independently.
The role requires a dynamic individual who will have the ability to practice all aspects of employment and labor law. Applicants will have demonstrated leadership potential, and are able to work alone and as part of a team. Dutch on a native level and an outstanding command of English is required.
- 4-6 years post-qualification experience.
- A clear understanding of all aspects of Belgian employment law and the ability to put this knowledge to practice.
- Excellent academic and professional credentials.
The ideal candidate profile
- Has sharp analytical skills
- Has a strong client focus and well-honed social skills
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ideally has worked at other major leading law firm(s) and is a native Dutch speaker.
- Values and aims for continuous personal and professional growth and development.
For more information and to express formal interest, please send your CV to Csaba Palicsko, Principal Consultant for Benelux at email@example.com or contact him: +32 472 533 451.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.