Our client, an internationally well reputed law firm is looking for a candidate with experience in design and application of Robotic Processes Automation (RPA) to join their team of specialists in Budapest to take part in exciting projects and to develop and support the new technologies.
In this role, you will be in charge of but not limited to:
- Organize the technical aspects hands-on such as the installation and assuring access to the infrastructures
- Facilitate and coordinate communication between modules and robotics (supervise trainings and train team members etc.)
- Specify the detailed tasks robots must execute and publish them in the process
- Assign tasks to robots and supervise their activities
- Work closely with your business partner to elaborate and implement a testing framework
- Put into effect efficient and cost-effective automation solutions
- Apply business expertise and analytical skills to resolve basic business issues and problems
- Keep abreast of emerging technology trends and contribute to the development of our business
- Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions
- Coordinate with global and local support team (ensure goals are achieved according to deadlines)
As you will collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and architects, teamwork spirit is a must have. A good level of English is required as well as problem solving abilities. Management skills and knowledge of the key business processes involved in running a professional firm are a big plus.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Relevant experience in RPA
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience in working in an international firm
- Strong knowledge/relevant experience in business field (accounting, HR or ITO services)
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Impressive background in software design and software architect
For more information about this role contact: email@example.com
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.