An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our client, to join their Business Services Team in Warsaw, supporting the continued development of this international law firm.
- Work closely with the COO to develop the Business programs and projects;
- Ensure projects are governed and managed in line with expectations and dates;
- Applie monitoring and controlling mechanism over the projects and programs budget;
- Implement and provide guidance related to PMO processes and policies;
- Monitor the quality and the management of the projects and programs risk/issue/changes;
- Communicate best practices and process improvements across delivery teams;
- Create process maps and document key business requirements needed to evaluate opportunities;
- Help in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects.
- Assist and advise to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, environment.
Required experience & skills:
- Min. 5 years of experience in programme co-ordination working in medium or large size companies;
- Degree in business, Management or related fields;
- Knowledge about supporting and managing business across the organization;
- Demonstrated success working effectively under short timeframes and significant pressure;
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques;
- English proficiency level;
- Leadership and strong communication skills;
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities;
- PMP/PFMP Certificate is a plus;
If you would like to receive further information on the subject contact Emma Plumtree: email@example.com
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/