Our client, a respected international law firm, is seeking to hire a Document Automation & Professional Services Specialist to join their Practice Development and Knowledge Management team in Warsaw.
- Serve as the lead resource in automating legal documents from the various practice groups across the region.
- Identify opportunities and support the offering of document automation services to clients, assist in the preparation of pitches for potential work involving document automation
- Support the administration and user management of the document automation system for internal and client use, provide usage reports as needed
- Support and train further automation specialists within the Europe region offices as required
- Liaise with colleagues in other regions to adopt a standard approach to document automation globally
Professional Service Support
- Support professional services for the development and management of effective service delivery projects in Europe
- Support the administration and user management of legal tech solutions
- Provide support to the practice groups for developing and updating standard templates;
- Assess market trends and identify new developments in document automation solutions, legal technology software and AI, research and instigate new products/services that can improve efficiency and quality in document creation
You will have:
- A degree or graduate level legal qualification and/or experience working with legal documents, e.g. as a paralegal or a legal admin assistant
- Experience working within a professional services and/or law firm, ideally in an international environment
- High level of MS office skills, in particular Word and Excel (including styles, numbering, cross-referencing)
- A good working knowledge of Contract Express or other document automation solutions and Filesite (optional – training can be provided)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you would like to receive further information on the subject, contact Emma Plumtree: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.