We are hiring an office assistant, to our Budapest location. Supporting the operations in a recruitment agency, the role is flexible and challenging, really holds the key to the success of our business support center.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement;
- Reviews and approves supply requisitions;
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease with the help of the Finance & Operations Director;
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions;
- Plans in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences;
- Assists the Commercial Director with making sure that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and reviews and updates policies;
- Manages posting and reception;
- Registers accounts payable and ensures the external accountants have access to all invoices within 2 days of receipt by the company.
- Logs vacation and sick days, ensures adequate staff levels when approving vacation days (with supervisor), checks office head count each day, follows up with absent staff;
- Prepares attendance sheets for accountants and distributes monthly pay slips to employees electronically;
- Prepares all HR documentation (job descriptions, employment contracts, loan agreements, etc.);
- Oversees TA recruitment with the Research Manager;
- Assists the onboarding process for new hires by ensuring that pre-arrival and induction check lists are completed; and assists the exit process by ensuring that departure check list is completed;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource local requirements, maintains professional HR knowledge by reviewing professional publications;
- Develops and implements new administrative systems for HR and office management;
- Ensures with Marketing that all collaterals are available in a timely manner;
- Reviews and updates all company policies annually, ensures all policies are in line with the local regulations and that they are observed by staff;
- Ensures that the performance appraisal system runs smoothly by making sure regular reviews are carried out for each employee and are documented properly.
- Ensures that transportation and accommodation is arranged for all business trips on time and within budget;
- Prepares expense report after business trips;
- Manages the budget for business trips.
Who we are looking for:
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- A BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A commitment to proper administration
- Attention to detail, and experience handling complex issues
- A can-do attitude
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in complete confidence to Emese Szoverfi at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates who meet the specific criteria will be contacted for a telephone interview.
For more legal career opportunities please visit: http://legalisglobal.com/index.php/for-jobseekers/search-jobs
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.