Our client, an Italian law firm, with headquarters based in Rome, seeks a Marketing Digital Manager to join their team in Rome. The client has a strong presence among corporate law firms in the Italian market, with a strong international orientation. The role holder will work for a leading distributor of market-leading electrical equipment, with Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and English knowledge.
- Based on the marketing budget and the sales strategy of the Division, processes the annual marketing plan, supporting the definition of volume targets, market share and margin, interventions on the components of retail mix, promotional, advertising and sales , and guarantees its realization;
- Cooperates with the Pricing Department in defining the strategic policy of Divisional Pricing and related margins.
- Identifies and plans with suppliers, within the corporate strategies, promotional activities and guarantees the realization of local or divisional events.
- Guarantees punctual sales reports for sales department and sales network.
- Promotes maximum focus on clients by ensuring the updating of databases, profiles and profiles.
- Oversees online communication and develops campaigns through company website.
- Coordinates a team of 4, taking care of the motivation and encouraging their development.
- Guarantees the achievement of high performance standards through the constant updating and development of own heritage of knowledge and / or technical and professional skills.
- Degree in economic disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Marketing Manager in structured distribution companies / FMCG
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing with focus on web marketing and mastery of SEO-SEM Logics, Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of English language.
To apply for this position, please contact in complete confidence to Mariana Dardengo via email: email@example.com or via phone: +39 366 249 2228
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality, and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.