Our client, an innovative leading Turkish law firm with a reputation for quality and outstanding work, seeks a talented Associate for their Corporate group to join their team in Istanbul. The firm is the go-to adviser on high-end landmark transactions in Turkey. They are currently seeking additional key players in the practice group, who will work closely with Partners.
· Turkish qualified lawyer with 4-5 years of PQE gained within Corporate / M&A practice groups in an international or local leading law firm environment;
· LLM from abroad would be advantageous;
· Fluency in both verbal and written English communication;
· Exceptional drafting skills and extensive experience working on complex transactions;
· Strong analytical thinking twinned with a proactive attitude for a pragmatic approach;
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
· A capacity to establish and maintain quality social/professional relationships with different stakeholder groups based on mutual trust and respect;
· You will be a team player who demonstrates the highest work ethics and a strong service orientation.
Your extensive experience working on cross-border transactions and strong drafting skills combined with equally strong analytical skills will make you the right candidate for this role.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.