Our client, an international, forward thinking law firm is seeking a Litigation partner to be based in Budapest.
The firm brings strong, established and comprehensive local and regional legal services, experience and know-how to assist its clients in succeeding in their litigation ventures.
The firm is seeking an individual with both local and international experience and the ability to identify the central legal issues involved in litigation and construct effective remedies. The successful candidate will have experience in all areas of domestic and international commercial dispute resolution. Moreover, the ideal candidate will be client focused and have a commercial and business oriented approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned attorney (and his or her team) to join a sophisticated practice and work in a dynamic atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a leading law firm.
Our client is interested in candidates having the following abilities and assets:
- Strong reputation in Litigation/Dispute Resolution;
- At least 10 years+ of relevant experience in Litigation in a leading international or major Hungarian law firm;
- Proven entrepreneurial track record;
- Team leadership and team-building abilities;
- Portable business commensurate with what a leader/rainmaker would deliver;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. German is a big plus but not necessary;
- Hungarian legal qualification is necessary;
- Client focused, stress resilient, and known for providing high quality service and advice.
Please direct any inquiries regarding this position, in complete confidence, to Anna Lukacs (email@example.com).
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.