Our client, a highly ranked international law firm, seeks a Legal Translator to join their team in Milan. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills.
- Provide translations from Italian to English and vice versa.
- Perform other linguistics tasks such as editing, proofreading and quality checks
- Coordinate with other project secretaries to ensure timely delivery of work
- Assisting other departments when required
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in legal translation services
- Highly proficient in both English and Italian reading and writing
- Good team player and can work independently
- Qualified as a certified translator will be highly preferred
For further details please contact Mariana Dardengo at +39 366 249 2228 or send us your details to email@example.com
This is a full time contract for 6 to 12 months but with mutual agreement, an extension is possible.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.