Our client, a respected international law firm is hiring a full time legal secretary to support their Frankfurt location.
- Support of lawyers in all administrative matters, including above all the coordination and organization of appointments, listing and control of resubmissions
- Travel planning incl. subsequent billing of travel and entertainment expenses
- English and German correspondence (also after dictation)
- Editing and formatting of contracts, pleadings and attachments
- Creation, administration and management of records (electronic and physical) and data maintenance
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Set up telephone, video and WebEx conferences
- Preparation of meetings, organization of smaller events if necessary
- You have successfully completed business school training for office management, European or foreign language correspondent, paralegal, or hold a similar commercial degree.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience acquired in an international law firm or similar environment.
- With your very good command of English you convince in both written and verbal communication.
- You are well versed in using common MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- You are characterized by a quick understanding, meticulousness and reliability.
- You are a team player, keeping focus even in turbulent situations and enjoy your tasks.
If you are interested, send your CV to Emma Plumtree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.