Our client, a respected law firm, with headquarters in Washington DC, is hiring a full time legal secretary to support their Frankfurt location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow;
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all client and Firm information.
- Day to day diary management for attorneys; schedule meetings, arrange business itineraries and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Compose general correspondence, documents, memos, faxes, reports.
- Utilise the Firm’s computer systems and software applications,
- Manage the billing process for relevant attorneys to include liaising with billing coordinators as required.
- Maintain an up-to-date version of secretarial handover notes for each designated attorney.
- Undertake any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent team player and demonstrate co-operation when helping others.
- REFA qualification desirable.
- Excellent technical ability using the Firm’s computer system and software applications to trouble-shoot.
- Ability to liaise professionally and effectively with clients.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required.
- Experience of Intapp, 3E, ChromeRiver and billing is a plus.
- Fluency in (written and spoken) German and English.
To apply please contact Emma Plumtree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.