Our client, a respected law firm, seeks a Legal Personal Assistant to join their team in Milan.
- Organizing clients/BD meetings, lunches, conference calls and all the relevant bookings (meeting rooms, dial-in, VC); sending appointments to participants and keeping them up to date; sending out dial-in numbers when required and inserting the relevant charge code in Meeting Zone.
- Organizing travels (flight, trains, divers, hotels bookings, taxis).
- Handling calls for Partner (taking calls, updating list of due calls)
- Checking, comparing, updating documents; preparing spreadsheets for internal use and/or to be sent to clients.
- Drafting and replying/sending emails on Partner’s behalf (printing emails and the relevant receipts; splitting documents as needed and organizing files outside Filesite to be sent out).
- Handling Elite time entries
- Maintaining bar association credit points; drafting and sending full detailed letters concerning the events (location, time of attendance, role, title of speech, attaching brochures and chasing organizers for them
- Keeping bank statements updated, crediting each expense to the relevant charge code; ensuring that the expenses are charged to the clients and the firm’s account is kept clean
- Filling in expense lists and sending to main office (filling in the spreadsheets with all the required details, indicating on each bill the correct charge code, photocopying all the bills and sending bills and spreadsheet to main office both by email and courier.
- Assisting Partner in appraisal preparations
- Event management – Subscribing to seminars and handling attendance related issues.
- The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in legal industry. Fluency in English is a must.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in complete confidence to Mariana Dardengo at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Mariana at +39 366 249 2228.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates who meet the specific criteria of our clients will be contacted for a telephone interview.
For more legal career opportunities please visit: http://legalisglobal.com/index.php/for-jobseekers/search-jobs
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.