International, diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company are currently looking for legal compliance professionals to bring his / her knowledge and expertise to the company’s compliance team in CEE. The role holders will report to the CEE Head of Legal Affairs and to the Head of Compliance for the region.
The client has established and oversees an effective and comprehensive compliance program in accordance with EU, specific country, and industry guidelines.
They are seeking compliance hires dedicated to implementing a comprehensive compliance program including checks and balances to prevent and detect violations of law or Company policy.
- Implementation and carrying out of the company’s Standards of Business Conduct and Business Ethics Program
- Implementation and carrying out of the company’s Anti-Bribery program in the region
- Development and implementation of the country specific compliance guides and SOPs and providing advice and guidance on the same
- Development and deployment of compliance training
- Development and implementation of the appropriate country auditing and monitoring plan
- Implementing and carrying out third party due diligence
- Act as the point of contact for the business on all compliance-related issues.
- Responsible for carrying out compliance investigations and making and assisting in the implementation of recommendations
- Document Management: Organize the retention, organization and document management of an official set of compliance records including:
- Relevant policies, SOPs, guidance, etc.
- Documentation and records evidencing compliance with relevant policies, SOPs, guidance, and legal requirements
- Subject matter responsibility for:
- Country healthcare law and related compliance requirements
- Country Privacy law and related compliance requirements
- Providing legal support on all aspects of the business in country
The compliance hires will be committed to the roll out, maintenance and ongoing assessment necessary to ensure an effective Compliance Program.
Details of the role
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
Formulate and implement global operational compliance policies
- Monitor on-going projects to identify and manage potential risks
- Deliver compliance training to front-line staff
- Conduct weekly updates on regulatory changes
- Coordinate with different departments to work for long-term projects
The Successful Applicant must have
- A bachelor’s degree of law preferred
- 10 years of relevant experience in law, risk management or compliance is preferred
- Extremely strong communication and inter-personal skills are essential
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate excellent organizational skill
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, and a strong work ethic focused on providing excellent customer service; demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently and under time constraints in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional judgment, ethical, integrity and ability to assess risk and do the right thing.
- Strong command in English
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Excellent training and promotion opportunities
- International work environment
To apply for this position, please contact in complete confidence: Emese Szoverfi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.