Junior M&A Associate | 1-4yrs PQE | Warsaw, Poland
Our client currently has a role for a junior lawyer to join their busy legal team. This Top Tier law firm stressed the importance of their clients rather than just matters and transactions. When you work with a client, you will take the time to learn their business – their values, strategies and aspirations. You will also be confident in taking on any transactional work.
Broadly speaking you will enjoy being part of a team in an excellent working environment, and will be happy with ample client contact and paperwork. You will engage in challenging and interesting projects and firm benefits. You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional demeanor. The role will be varied and will involve all aspects of corporate work, including:
- Providing support to senior lawyers as well as running and maintaining files
- Carrying out research and preparing memos for senior lawyers
- Carrying out searches and due diligence investigations and preparing reports for senior lawyers
- Drafting correspondence and advices
- Providing status reports to senior lawyers
- Attending to matter management and filing requirements
- Lodging/filing documents at court/regulatory bodies
- Experience in big or medium size firms
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to work hard
- Broad horizons (Open minded)
- You will bring a unique perspective, background or life experience to your work
- You will have established a strong work ethic and seek a challenging career path
- Experience with MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Possess a way of thinking or expressing ideas that is novel and impressive
- Experience in a well-regarded corporate environment
- Transactional experience in corporate or commercial setting
To apply for this position, please contact Urszula Lonc in complete confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.