Our client, an international law firm, with headquarters based in the USA, seeks a Billing Specialist to join their team in Berlin. The role is full time and is available with immediate effect. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the field of billing, ideally having worked in a law firm and/or Big 4 company. Applying candidates must speak German and English, be open minded and a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure. The scope and duties connected to this role include but are not limited to:
- Issue pre-bills for assigned Billing Attorneys
- Monitor accuracy of pre-bills, check against client agreed rates
- Check and match Unmatched Anticipated Disbursements on pre-bills
- Ensure pre-billing documentation, print and distribute pre-bills to billing attorneys
- Encourage Billing Attorneys to review, comment and sign pre-bills in a timely manner
- Prepare, edit and distribute AR Open Invoice report and UAC & Retainer report to each Billing Attorney
- Gather WIP for each invoice, prepare the same and log it in iManage
- Deliver final client bills to accounting for delivery
- Encourage your assigned Billing Attorneys to review their AR Report
- Assist in the collection process; prepare collection emails; make collection phone calls etc.
To apply for this position, please contact Emma Plumtree by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality, and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com. →