Our client is an international law firm with a strong presence throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. They provide legal advice and expertise in all areas of practice, representing clients from a broad range of industries.
Currently we are seeking a highly-motivated German and English speaking lawyer with up to 5 years of experience since graduation, to join their team in Bratislava. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently on a variety of projects including Real Estate, Litigation, as well as Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance areas of law.
- You will be a Slovak graduated lawyer with outstanding business law experience;
- Up to 5 years of work experience at a top level law firm;
- Excellent communication skills in English and German – both written and spoken essential;
- You will be self-motivated, diligent, enthusiastic, articulate, flexible and demonstrate professional accountability;
- Ideally you will have international experience;
- You will possess a high level of professional interest in law and dedication to continuous learning and improvement.
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant team of lawyers in a dynamic environment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV in English in complete confidence to Karin Bryce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http:// email@example.com →