Our client, a multinational law firm is looking for an IoT specialist to join their team in Hungary to take part in exciting projects and give the rest of the team the benefit of your increased knowledge.
In this role, you will be in charge of but not limited to:
- Establish a standard IoT platform
- Work with the entire team to identify and implement operational and technical needs and design solutions to best meet them
- Effectively communicate and update management and team on all projects
- Responsible for defining and supporting the IoT platform
- Implement the digital architecture allowing innovative business dynamism
- Support and recommendations for technological decisions, choice of solutions and suppliers
- Analyze and report raw data interpretation, predictive analytics, business performance management, statistical analysis and benchmarking
As you will collaborate amongt various specialists, teamwork spirit is a mandatory skill. A good level of English is required as well as problem solving abilities. Management skills and knowledge of the key business processes involved in running a professional firm are a big plus.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Processing/computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Big data technologies
- Knowledge of the cloud market (Market dynamics and consumer behavior)
- Passion for new technologies (adapt and integrate new technologies quickly)
- Relevant experiences in IoT system
To apply for this position, please contact in complete confidence: email@example.com
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.