Our client is a leading top tier international law firm that has offices in more than 45 countries. With the highest quality of professionals and Fortune 500 clients, this law firm is looking for an employment law partner to join their dynamic and experienced team in Brussels, Belgium.
- 10-15 years post- qualification experience and a team leader.
- Rich experience in employment law.
- A clear understanding of all aspects of Belgian employment law and the ability to put this knowledge to practice.
- Understanding of key business drivers across multiple industries and the ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent academic and professional credentials.
The ideal candidate profile
- Speak and write in Dutch on a native level, and have an outstanding command of English.
- Dynamic, a Team player self-motivated and is able to work in a high-paced, diverse, high-energy environment.
- A forward thinker who feels comfortable questioning the status quo.
- Values and aims for continuous personal and professional growth and development.
For more information and to express formal interest, please send your CV to Csaba Palicsko, Principal Consultant for Benelux at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him: +32 472 533 451.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.