Our client is a top 20 global law firm by revenues and has over 2700 lawyers. Their Madrid office is seeking a labor and employment partner with self-sustaining portable business to lead the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity with a world class firm.
The Partner will advise and guide clients on all types of employment challenges and opportunities and also interact frequently with the Global Co-Chairs of the firm’s Employment group and the wider group consisting of over 285 lawyers globally. The right Partner will have deep experience with the practicalities — not just the legalities, and can demonstrate such technical expertise and interpersonal skills by building trust and confidence with clients. This includes: helping to develop and implement best practices in the workplace, advising and defending companies in litigation or arbitration, negotiating with unions or works councils, dealing with executive compensation arrangements and negotiation of service agreements and separations.
As this is a lead role, our client seeks a Partner with extended experience in labour law and recognised for their take-charge style. With this level of experience you will have designed, negotiated, and implemented every possible type of corporate employment restructuring.
- A minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience in Spanish employment law and more than 15 years’ experience in total in a law firm or legal services company;
- Understanding of key business drivers across multiple industries and the ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Outstanding command of English.
- Dynamic, a team player, self-motivated and is able to work in a high-paced, diverse, high-energy environment.
- A forward thinker who feels comfortable questioning the status quo.
- Values and aims for continuous personal and professional growth and development.
If you are a Partner who truly enjoys talking with clients every day in clear and straightforward terms about complicated employment-related issues, we’d like to hear from you.
Please direct any inquiries regarding this position, in complete confidence, to Alena Mikhaelyan at email@example.com or call her mobile +44 7469 690701.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. By inquiring for this role, you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.