Our client, a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology is looking for a Data Privacy EU Lead who will be working as a member of the legal team and will be involved mainly with data privacy and GDPR matters.
The primary responsibility of the Data Privacy Lead is to ensure the organization properly manages the personal data of its staff and clients. The management of personal information must comply with EU data protection rules. The Data Privacy Lead will be an integral position in the company, and will assure compliance between the organization and EU policy.
The role requires:
- A law degree from a reputable institution.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the legal field, with at least 5 years spent on data privacy and GDPR issues.
- Assists the Business Development function in Western Europe with contracts.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional judgment, ethical integrity and ability to assess risk and do the right thing.
- The ability to offer innovative, integrated, commercially focused solutions to challenging business issues and be flexible working on various projects supporting offices in different geographical areas in Western Europe.
The company offers a dynamic international working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in major projects.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and knowledge.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Emese Szoverfi via email in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Due to the high volume of interest, Legalis can only respond to successful applications. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.