Our Client, an integrated CEE law firm, seeks an experienced, senior generalist lawyer to join their corporate, contract or labor teams in Hungary.
- You will be part of a dynamic corporate team of domestic and expatriate lawyers where you will be active in supporting the creation of deal structures, planning and implementing strategies for both acquirers and sellers in domestic, regional and cross-border transactions. You will commit to investing the time and energy required to provide clients with a superior level of service.
- The practice offers representation and in-depth knowledge of employment, reward, and civil rights matters, as well as assisting with senior employee international mobility and compensation and benefits issues.
Role requirements :
- significant experience in handling corporate, contract or labor matters
- Minimum 7 years post-qualification experience
- strong academic background and qualifications from reputed universities
- Coming from an international environment or similar firm
- Sense for exceptional client service, including excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated, team focused individual with a strong work, who is able to work in fast paced heavy workload environment, this is an exciting opportunity to have your potential realized.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to Anna Lukacs via email in complete confidence to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Due to the high volume of interest, Legalis can only respond to successful applications. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/.
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.