Our client, an innovative award-winning Turkish law firm with a reputation for quality and outstanding work, seeks a talented Associate for their team in Istanbul.
The successful candidate will be integrated into the firm’s Corporate and Commercial practice advising multinational and local clients from various sectors from finance and tobacco to telecom and tech. The Associate will support partners on all facets of the M&A transactions. The role has an emphasis on corporate transactional work.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate good knowledge of Corporate law and M&A transactions, regulatory documentation, company securities and contract law and negotiation. The ideal candidate will have the ability to offer innovative, integrated, commercially focused solutions to challenging business issues and be flexible working on various projects.
- Turkish qualified lawyer with 3-5 years of PQE gained within Corporate / M&A practice groups;
- Exposure to M&A projects and more commercial issues as well as structuring transactions, particularly in the TMT sector, is a plus;
- Excellent English both written and oral skills are expected
- Exceptional drafting skills and extensive experience working on complex transactions;
- Strong analytical thinking twinned with a proactive attitude for a pragmatic approach;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- A capacity to establish and maintain quality social/professional relationships with different stakeholder groups based on mutual trust and respect.
Please send your CV in English in complete confidence to Alisha Buksh at email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.