This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional to help unleash the tremendous opportunities Legalis has with clients. The role will focus on increasing profit by growing revenue, developing new clients, leveraging existing clients, building key account relationships, and implementing best marketing and business development practices. This role supports our revenue generators around the globe in achieving their objectives. Together with the Legalis leadership, the CMD will build consensus toward a strategic direction of revenue growth. This role oversees all business development and marketing operations.
Strategic Specific Responsibilities
- Preparing the annual marketing plan and budget of the practice in collaboration with the fee earners. Ensure that marketing plans are implemented and regularly re-evaluated. Lead market analysis for clients, markets, segments.
- Ensuring appropriate coordination and communication among Consultants regarding business development.
- Working to develop strategies for cross-selling and educating clients about the expertise of Legalis.
- Takes the lead in the management and production of pitches, adding structure and strategy to the local and international pitch processes.
- Proactively liaise with consultants in each market to understand market needs, specifics for creating marketing initiatives to drive candidates and clients
- Manage, coordinate and liaison all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities in close cooperation with peers, consultants and support staff.
- Manage Website Content and updates
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in written and spoken business English
- Is able to work under pressure
- Has a flexible outlook and professional attitude
- Is experienced with website development and social media management skills
- Has strong marketing and business development experience
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years of total experience in an international professional services environment
- Comes from a law firm or recruitment agency background would be preferable for this role. In the case of a law firm background, lawyers and non-lawyers are welcome to apply
This is a unique opportunity for a smart, business savvy person who is passionate to further his/her career with us and eager to work in a truly international, young and friendly environment.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and salary expectations in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and only candidates that meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Due to the high volume of interest, Legalis can only respond to successful applications. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.