Our client, an International Top Tier Law firm is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Manager. The ‘seasoned’ role holder will be expected to provide strategic advice and day-to-day support to the leaders of the varying practices (primarily Paris) on a wide range of BD and Marketing initiatives to ensure all BD activity is aligned to the practice, regional and industry group business plans.
Primary responsibilities of the role are varied and will include, but are not limited to:
- Take a lead role in the preparation of pitches, proposals, capability statements and other client presentations;
- Implement and execute a range of targeting and cross-selling initiatives and campaigns including seminars, conference sponsorships and thought leadership;
- Work with the knowledge team to develop and manage campaigns and client alerts, including monitoring the practice’s client contact lists;
- Manage the legal directories process including drafting submissions (Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, GAR 100 etc.), league tables and award entries;
- Support the KAM strategy and plans;
- Prepare and monitor the practice’s marketing budget;
- Maintain lawyers’ biographies and databases to ensure matters are correctly profiled and entered into the firm’s systems;
- Provide strategic support for client and peer events;
- Work the communications team to identify media opportunities and manage the practice’s profile and presence on the Firm’s website.
- Facilitate the sharing of information with business development and marketing colleagues, throughout the firm.
Essential job requirements:
- At least 5 years of professional experience, gained in a law firm/Big 4.
- Track record of delivering pitches and proposals.
- Project management experience.
- Client-focused approach.
- Creative and strategic mindset.
- Excellent English language skills accompanied by fluency in French.
- Relevant marketing or legal post graduate qualification.
If you are interested to learn about this opportunity contact Emma Plumtree at email@example.com
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.