Our client, a prestigious player in the legal sector, is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their Marketing & Business Development Europe and Business Development team in France.
Under the supervision of a BD head and a BD deputy director, you will be in contact with the partners of the Paris office, but also with the firm’s various worldwide offices.
You will work closely with the members of the MBD Europe team and will lead the following main responsibilities for France:
• Preparation of pitches, presentations and responses to customer bid solicitation
• Customer presentations, brochures, flyers, etc.
• Preparation of legal directories
• Studies on companies and targeted business sectors
• Implementation of CRM actions and optimization of customer relationship management
• Development of competitive intelligence and statistical studies, financial analysis
• Response to BD requests
• Updating documents and databases (deal lists, credentials, biographies, etc.)
• Specific follow-up of certain practices (pitches / customer presentations, submissions, press, etc.)
• Higher education with a specialization in Marketing / Business Development and ideally a double degree in law and international marketing
• At least 1 year’s professional experience gained in an international law firm or Big 4 environment
This position requires a first experience of marketing and business development techniques as well as a first approach of the French legal market.
• French / English: bilingual / fluent
Skills and qualities required:
• Rigour, enthusiasm, team player and interpersonal skills
If you are interested to learn about this opportunity contact Emma Plumtree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.