Our client, an international law firm with offices across the world, is looking to expand their Financial Market team with a Banking & Finance Associate. The Financial Market team mostly advises financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, asset managers, investment funds, pension funds and large corporates. The future colleague must have the following;
- Should be Dutch native and proficient in English, with the ability to express him/herself in a clear and concise manner
- Has sharp analytical skills
- Has a strong client focus and well-honed social skills
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Has post-qualification experience in the banking and finance practice
- Has experience drafting LMA compliant documentation and the motivation to further develop this skill, and
- Ideally has worked at other major leading law firm(s).
- On-the-job training by colleagues with substantial experience in –domestic and cross-border finance transactions
- A challenging work environment
- The possibility to work in a positive and ambitious atmosphere as part of an inclusive team
- International training opportunities within our network of offices
- Excellent terms and benefits.
For more information and to express formal interest, please send your CV to Csaba Palicsko at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: +32 472 533 451.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.