A leading law firm is looking for an Associate to join their team who will be working as a member within the Labor Law & Employment Law practice group and will be advising clients in both the international and domestic markets to develop executive employment contracts and incentive schemes.
The firm has extensive experience in tackling clients with complicated employment challenges and an unrivalled ability to tailor solutions to different legal standards around the world. You will be equally comfortable representing these clients in workforce issues such as handling dismissals of a small or large scale. Aside from your core strength in employment law (or keen interest to focus on this niche), you will also have had exposure to employment disputes and administrative proceedings, compensations & benefits, and tax.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience;
- Have a long term interest in Labor law;
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills; Any additional language is a plus;
- Proven communication and leadership skills, in addition to the ability to work independently as well as within an international team;
- You will be highly motivated, team-focused individual, able to work in a fast-paced and heavy-workload environment.
- Experience in delivering quality representation in labor matters would be a plus, including labor contracts, operating agreements, incentive and stock options, executive compensation, and employment related to M&A transactions.
To apply for this position, please contact in complete confidence: Urszula Lonc at +48 694 679949 or Urszula.Lonc@legalisglobal.com.
Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/
Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.