Dentons is proud to announce that 17 of our lawyers from Africa, Europe, Middle East and the United States have made it into The Legal 500 Hall of Fame, as lawyers at the pinnacle of the profession.
The Hall of Fame highlights individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence. This year, for the first time The Legal 500 has extended the Hall of Fame to include leading lawyers in the EMEA region. The entry criterion for this inaugural list is to have been recognized by The Legal 500 as one of the elite leading lawyers for seven consecutive years. Fewer than 1,500 partners across EMEA have been included in the list.
The recognized Dentons partners are listed below:
- James Hogan – Legal market overview
- Czech Republic
- Evan Lazar – Real estate and construction
- Pascale Poupelin – Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Isabelle Leroux – Intellectual property: Trademarks, designs and copyrights
- Ted Jonas – Legal market overview
- Aigoul Kenjebayeva – Energy and natural resources
- Sam Habbas – Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Lebanon (Chedid Law Offices in association with Dentons)
- Elias Chedid – Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Patrick Larrivé – Banking, finance and capital markets; Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Abdelrahman Mohamed Elnafie – Dispute resolution
- Agnieszka Stefanowicz-Barańska – Competition/antitrust
- Paweł Dębowski – Real estate and construction
- Timothy Stubbs – Banking and finance: Lender or arranger side
- United States
The original press release can be found here on Dentons’ website.