Leading international law firm Ashurst has had ten of its partners acknowledged by Best Lawyers Germany 2019. In addition, Munich based partner Dr. Bernd Egbers was awarded “Lawyer of the Year” due to the extremely high feedback he received from his peers. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honored with a “Lawyer of the Year” award. Best Lawyers is compiled by the peer-review company and ranks the nation’s top legal talent based on peer evaluations within the legal industry.
Lawyers recognised in Ashurst’s Frankfurt and Munich offices include:
- Dr. Bernd Egbers, Munich, Banking and Finance and Leveraged Buyouts; in addition awarded as Lawyer of the Year for Leveraged Buyouts (Bavaria);
- Reinhard Eyring, Frankfurt, Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Anne Grewlich, Frankfurt, Banking and Finance;
- Dr. Tobias Krug, Frankfurt, Banking and Finance;
- Dr. Andreas Mauroschat, Frankfurt, Labor and Employment Law;
- Dr. Liane Muschter, Frankfurt, Real Estate;
- Dr. Thomas Sacher, Munich, Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Matthias von Oppen, Frankfurt, Capital Markets and Debt & Equity;
- Dr. Benedikt von Schorlemer, Frankfurt, Automotive, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity; and
- Ute Zinsmeister, Munich, Competition / Antitrust.
Many of the partners above have been ranked by Best Lawyers before, however this years’ new addition is Dr. Tobias Krug, managing partner of the German Ashurst offices and head of the German Global Markets practice.
Extracts of the new Best Lawyers in Germany ranking will be published on 13th July under the title “Germany’s Best Lawyers” in partnership with business daily Handelsblatt.
The original press release can be found here on Ashurst’s website.